The times are dark. There are more internet users than ever, and service levels
need to be better than ever before. How to verify that all the networked services
work as intended? Forget Pingdom, Sensu and Nagios; the answer is status monitor,
So, what are its revolutionary features?
- Written in Python; easy to write additional modules.
- Minimal bloat, only two bundled modules. The rest are for the user to write.
- Can be expanded to send notifications when a failure is detected.
- Modular JSON-based configuration.
- Runs in a single process; extremely light on resources.
- Also, the whole process serves about 4k rps on a single core, and uses only about 10MB ram.
Where is the live demo? Here!